How To Make a Witch Cauldrons Cake Pop
Cauldrons are actually open pots used for cooking or boiling. These pot are usually shown in children show where witches carry these pots to cook food for themselves.
These cauldrons make the good idea during Halloween parties. I am very sure when you make these cake pops, your children will surely like this.
- Basic cake balls
- Vanilla frosting
- Chocolate candy melts
- Green edible gel
- Few mini marshmallow
- Make the cake balls with left over cake and set them into refrigerator until set.
- Melt the candy melt in microwave or you can use double boiler to make it.
- Pop in the lollipop stick into the cake balls and then push in marshmallow.
- Dip the balls into melted candy and place it inverted on plate lined with parchment paper or you can use aluminium foil.
- This is done to give the shape of the cauldron or pot. Allow the dipped pops to dry.
- Then make small dots on the cauldron using green edible gel pen.
The Witches cauldron is ready for the party.
Incoming search terms:
- cake pops
- how to make a witches cake
- how to make pumpkin cake pops
- witch pops marshmallow