Wild Bear Cake Pops
Bear cake pops are super cute and have simple features of a bear’s face make them perfect for pops. In jungle party you can make these pops along with many other animals in your own idea. Involve your children in making these cake pops, they will love to do it.
- Basic cake balls – vanilla flavor or chocolate flavor
- Vanilla frosting
- Chocolate candy melts
- Lollipop sticks
- Black candy writer gel
- M& M candy
- Firstly will allow the cake balls to set in refrigerator.
- Then prepare candy melts. While candy is melting, take out the balls and shape them again into round shape.
- Then dip 1 cm of a lollipop stick into candy melts and then insert it into cake balls.
- Now fully dip the balls into the candy melts and let it dry for some time.
- Repeat the same process with other remaining cake balls.
- Cut each M&M candy into half and attach them on coated balls as ears of the bear.
- Also stick each M&M candy on pops as mouth of the bear and draw curves on either sides of the mouth.
- Lastly draw eyes using black writer pen.
- Bear pops are ready…enjoy