How To Make Snow Man Cake Pops
Snow Man Cake pops are another beautiful cake pop that lets you decorate the snowmen the way you like, whether with hat or scarf. So make these yummy pops and decorate and enjoy them.
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tbsp corn flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp vanilla
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¾ cup sugar (extra, if needed)
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp tutti frutti (totally optional)
– I used store-bought vanilla frosting. One can use any flavor of store frosting or a homemade one.
- white candy wafers
- lollipop sticks
- pink edible gel tube for snowmen’s scarf
- black edible gel tube
- gum drop or other jelly candy for hat
- a few candy wafers for the down part of the hat
- blue sprinkle for nose
- pink sprinkle for shirt button
- Sift all-purpose flour, corn flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt into one bowl and set it aside.
- Combine butter, sugar and vanilla essence into another bowl. Whisk by hand or with a hand blender until you get a smooth and creamy mixture.
- Add sour cream and mix well.
- Combine flour mixture and wet ingredients and mix well – but for best results, don’t mix more than needed to combine the two.
- Preheat the oven to
- Pour the cake mixture into a cake pan and bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
- To check the cake, prick a toothpick into the center of the cake. If it comes out without batter on it, clean, the cake is ready.
- Once the cake cools fully, divide it into small pieces and scramble it into a grainy texture.
- Into the scrambled cake mixture, add frosting and knead it into a soft dough.
- Now scoop out the mixture with your hands and shape into a series of rounds, making two slightly different sizes of round balls. (See the above images.)
- Place all the round-shaped dough into a plate, which should be lined with parchment paper or wax paper, and keep the plate into freezer for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt the candy chocolate in the microwave for 30 to 40 seconds.
- Stir well till you get a smooth candy mixture. Avoid any lumps by stirring it continuously.
- After 15 minutes in the freezer, the shaped dough should set. Take it out.
- Dip a lollipop stick into the melted chocolate and push the stick through the cold cake pops. First push the stick into bigger size balls, then into a smaller ball.
- Dip the cake pop into the melted chocolate and allow any excess chocolate to drip off before you invert the pops in the foam.
- Leave the cake pops in the foam until the chocolate sets.
- When chocolate hardens, decorate the snowman by sticking his hat on with melted candy and make its eyes, nose and buttons with the candies listed above.
- Your lovely snowman cake pops are ready.
Incoming search terms:
- how to do cake